You may find it impossible to know how much a driving license in UAE cost until you have contacted the desired driving school. This is according to the institute’s usual rates and the training you choose to pursue. Weekend classes, for example, are not the same price as standard classes.
Whether you pass the final road test on your first attempt or not, the Dubai driving license cost may vary between AED 4,500 and AED 7,000. You can also determine the driving license cost in Dubai by choosing the driving institute. If you fail the first time, retaking the test will require seven additional classes before the actual test. You may have to pay an additional fee for that.
Some people prefer night classes, which are more expensive than morning or afternoon ones. Furthermore, some people are lucky enough to register during promotional periods. They end up enrolling at a reduced rate. Thus, the Dubai driving license price should be between 4000 and 7,500 AED. However, as previously indicated, it mostly depends on the training school and learning package you select.
Driving license in Abu Dhabi cost:
For the test, the total cost is AED 250, which includes AED 50 for the practical test registration and AED 200 for the license issuance. If you fail the first road exam, you will have to take and pay for an additional seven lessons, increasing your costs.
Depending on the required sessions, the cost may range from 650 to 2250 AED. Beginners usually need 30 hours to complete the course. It can take 10 to 20 hours for those with prior driving experience to learn how to drive. You would also like to read about how to get Ajman driving license?
How much does it cost to get driving license in Ajman?
To obtain a driving license in Ajman, you must know all the associated charges. In this post, we’d like to share the official information we acquired regarding Ajman driving license fees in 2022 and Ajman driving license renewal fees.
Ajman’s driving license requirements and required documents are crucial to understanding. Ajman requires you to submit certain documents to obtain a driving license. The following items will help you get started:
- Photocopy of your passport
- A copy of your visa page for residency if you are a resident.
- Original Emirates ID card photocopy
- There are two personal photographs necessary.
- Copy of latest eye examination report.
- The sponsorship authorization letter.
The pricing of an Ajman driver’s license fluctuates according to the type of permit that will be used to drive a vehicle, and the expenses for starting a file are as follows:
- A light vehicle driver’s license will cost you AED 200 and AED 120 to renew.
- Applying a Category to a Driver’s License costs AED 100.
- A heavy vehicle driver’s license costs AED 200 and AED 120 to renew.
- Generally, the cost of obtaining a vehicle driver’s license in Ajman is between AED 200 and AED 500.
- On the other hand, the renewal would cost between AED 120 and AED 400. At this point, you will be asked to provide the prerequisites as mentioned above and documentation.
The next stage is to get an eye test at a competent eye clinic or hospital. The eye test result and the other papers you supply must be included. You may have an eye examination at one of the following locations:
- The Traffic and Licensing Services Center provides eye testing.
- The optician’s store in the city centre (Grand Optics)
- You may receive an eye exam at the Grand Optics store in Ajman’s City Center Mall, which provides this service regularly.
- Ajman City Center is the location.
- +971 67480103 is the phone number.
- You will be charged AED 100 or AED 150 for an eye exam.
How much does it cost to get a driving license in UAE?
Driving is a skill that can transport you anywhere, no matter where you reside. However, obtaining a driver’s license might be challenging for various reasons. This Dubai driving license guide will assist you in overcoming any obstacles by defining the processes, methods, and advice involved in acquiring a driving license.
Anyone above 18 can apply for a driving license in Dubai. A probationary license is eligible for those between 18 and 21. The RTA must receive an ambitious license application in Arabic (Road and Traffic Authority). Authorized driving schools in Dubai will handle that. The RTA grants a temporary licence based on this application, which must be carried throughout the training.
If you are of driving age, follow our step-by-step method to get a Dubai driving license. The Dubai driving license application procedure is straightforward yet stringent.
- Get your eyes to examine. This may take place at your driving school or with an optician.
- Register at a Dubai RTA-approved driving school and submit all required documentation.
- Get your Dubai learner’s permit or temporary driving license and start training.
- Complete all theoretical classes, which takes online or at driving schools.
- Pass the theory test to go to practical training.
- Complete the valuable lessons and schedule your internal evaluation.
- After completing the internal assessment, you must take highway and city road lessons.
In UAE, there is no shortcut to obtaining a driver’s license. You must pass a few examinations to receive a legal driving license in Dubai. Your driving school schedules the theoretical exam. After passing all internal examinations, including the yard parking exam, you can go on to the RTA tests. You can only take the RTA road test if you pass the RTA theoretical test.
Your theory test will take place at an approved driving school (typically where you register yourself). It would help if you had your: on the test day.
- Emirates ID
- Driving Record
- two passport-sized pictures
- The cost of the theory test
The exam consists of 35 questions to assess your understanding of road/driving risks, signals and signs and safe-driving rules. There will be three parts. The first portion includes 17 questions concerning different traffic scenarios. To pass this part, you must adequately answer at least 11 questions. The second portion consists of 18 questions about driving license details. To be available for the final road exam, you must pass the answer to 12 questions.
Driving License In UAE Cost For Parking Test:
At your driving school’s innovative yard, you may take a wholly automated test with specific parking directions. The parking test consists of five phases. These are some examples:
- Parking on a slope/hill
- Brakes for emergencies
- Parking at an Angle (60 degrees)
- Parking in a Garage (90 degrees)
- Parking in Rows
If you fail the parking exam five times a row, you must retake the internal evaluation. There will be a certain chance you will charge more than fees if you fail the tests. However, prepare yourself to avoid extra charges.