To know how to get Ajman driving License? Read this blog carefully, To drive freely about the city in Ajman, Dubai, or any other emirate in the UAE, you must have a driving license. In addition, if you have an Ajman driver’s license, you may easily enroll in any driving school and learn to drive. However, obtaining a driver’s license might be tricky, particularly when applying for the first time. We have assembled all of the material in this article to assist you in understanding the procedure for obtaining a driving license in Ajman.
How can I open the license file in Ajman?
You must meet specific requirements to apply for a driving license in the UAE.
- You can apply for a motorcycle license and a vehicle for individuals with special needs if you are 17.
- If you are 18 or above, you can drive a light car.
- The minimum age for applying for a heavy vehicle driving license is 20 years.
- A bus driver must be 21 years old or older to use. You will also love to read about driving license in Sharjah with Dubai visa.
Documents To Get Ajman Driving License
The following documents are necessary to apply for a driving license in Ajman:
- Original and duplicate Emirates ID cards
- There are two photos.
- The most recent eye exam results
- Passport photocopy
- a copy of the page from the resident visa
- The sponsor’s NOC (if needed)
Fees To Get Ajman Driving License:
The file opening price for light automobiles is AED 300, while the medical charge is AED 100. The initial registration fee is also AED 100. Other costs include:
- AED 200 for the issuance of a driving license for a light car.
- AED 125 to renew a driving license for a light vehicle.
- AED 100 for adding a category to your driver’s license.
- AED 200 for the issuance of a heavy vehicle driving license.
- AED 125 to renew a heavy vehicle’s driving license.
- AED 200 for issuing a driving license for a light mechanical vehicle.
- AED 125 to renew a driving license for a light automatic vehicle.
- Motorcycle driving license issuance: AED 200
- AED 125 to renew a motorbike driver’s license.
So, assuming you pass all the examinations on the first try, Ajman’s total driving license cost is roughly AED 4,500 to AED 7,000. Furthermore, the cost of a driver’s license determines by the RTA-approved driving school you select.
Institute List To Get Ajman Driving License:
We have provided a complete list of Ajman driving license institutes.
Arabian Driving School:
The address is Al Bustan 1
Contact No: +971-6-744-6953
The office is open from 8:30 to 10:00 am.
Metro Driving School:
Located next to Omar Bakery on Sheikh Abdullah Bin Rashid Street
Contact No: +971-55-464-5540
Hours of operation: Saturday to Thursday, 7:30 am to 9:00 pm.
Al Themar Driving School:
In Ajman’s old ladies’ park (Rashidiya Park for Ladies and Children), near Al Omran, Rent A Car
Contact no: +971-50-697-1326
Opening hours: 08:30 am to 10:00 pm
Emirates Driving Institute:
Address: near Harmain Perfumes and Carrefour, in Ajman City Center.
Opening hours: Saturday to Thursday: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm | Friday: 10:00 am to 12:00 am
Al Saqar Driving School:
Al Nuaimia Towers, Naumia Towers
Opening hours: 24 hours
Ajman Driving Academy:
Building A5 in Garden City Towers, Sheikh Ammar Bin Humaid Street.
Contact: +971 6 7400093
Active Hours: 01:00 pm to 07:00 pm Sunday to Thursday
How To Apply To Get Ajman Driving License?
The following is the whole method for applying for a driving license in Ajman, UAE.
- As previously said, creating a file is Ajman’s first and most important procedure for obtaining a driving license. To get a driver’s license, you must start a file with the Ministry of Interior. Once you have reached the required papers, submit them and begin the procedure.
- After you’ve opened the file, get your eyes tested at a recognized eye clinic and attach the results to the other papers.
Lessons to get Ajman Driving License:
Enroll at one of the driving schools listed above and attend all the theory and practical lessons—the eight English, Arabic, and Urdu driving classes.
- Lesson 1: Personality and Responsibilities.
- Lesson 2: Traffic Signs
- 3rd Lesson: Risk Management
- 4th Lesson: Driver Condition
- 5th Lesson: The Driving Environment
- 6th Lesson: Traffic Regulations
- 7th Lesson: Dangers and Emergencies
- 8th LessonSafety Demonstration
Theory Test To Get Driving License In Ajman:
Driving schools in Ajman also provide theoretical sessions where you can learn about driving tactics, signals, signs, and operating risks.
The parking exam follows, broken into various steps: hill driving, emergency braking, parallel parking, angle parking (60 degrees), and garage parking (90 degrees). If a candidate fails the parking exam five times in a row, they will be required to retake the internal evaluation.
This is Ajman’s final and most crucial step in obtaining a driving license. Your preferred driving school will prepare you for the road test. Regarding the final evaluation, the internal examiner will determine your eligibility to take the road test. The traffic department will issue you a driver’s license when you pass the exam.
After you have completed all of the Ajman driving license requirements, it is time to learn the driving rules. If you are a new driver in the UAE, here is a comprehensive guide to understanding driving regulations.
This concludes our tutorial on obtaining an Ajman driving license. We hope that if you decide to buy a used automobile in Ajman, our information will make acquiring a driving license a breeze.
If you understand this article useful and wish to learn more about the UAE’s traffic regulations, subscribe to the UAE’s premier vehicle blog.
Is Ajman driving license international?
Obtaining a driving license in Ajman has several advantages. Not only will you be able to get around town faster, but it will also provide you with an edge in some work situations. If you wish to buy a car or learn to drive, our Ajman driving license guide will help you understand the numerous stages involved.
Getting a vehicle driving license in Ajman allows you to legally drive your automobile in the city. Even if you are considering renting an apartment in Ajman and traveling to Dubai for business, having a driver’s license will make your decision easier. Continue reading to discover more about the Ajman driving license application procedure.
The International Driving License, valid for one year, demonstrates that you have a valid driver’s license in your home country. It will also cover you with family in the condition of an accident putting a car while international or the loss of legal identity, like a passport. The IDL is recognized worldwide and is offered in ten different languages to assist overcome language difficulties.
The IDL’s significant role is to allow law enforcement and other authorities in other countries to read your license in their native language. To understand more about IDL, download the information pamphlet.
The IDL application process is straightforward and uncomplicated. It would help if you had official identification from an Emirates ID authority distributor, a copy of your UAE driving license, and two passport-size pictures. An international driving license obtains through a variety of channels, including:
The Automobile and Touring Club of the UAE has branches in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, RAK, Ajman, Fujairah, Um Al Quwain, and the United Arab Emirates.
- The Western Region
- Post Offices in the Emirates
- DNATA’s Sheikh Zayed Road office.
- Members of our affiliate network.
To get an International Driving License, the following papers are required:
- Your Emirates ID number
- A copy of a current UAE driver’s license
- Two images (passport photos)
How To Get It?
Delivery service is available online through our IDL site. The Automobile and Touring Club of the United Arab Emirates have offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, RAK, Ajman, Fujairah, Um Al Quwain, and the Western Region.
- Post Office UAE
- Sheikh Zayed Road Dnata Office
- Members of our affiliate network